考试资讯
首页 > 考试资讯 > 学位英语英汉互译知识点强化练习解析

学位英语英汉互译知识点强化练习解析

摘要
学位英语英汉互译知识点强化练习解析

1.只要走一下就到了吗?

Is it within walking distance?

2.我儿子骑在我肩上看游行。

My son rode pickaback on me to watch the parade.

3.其实我一点都不喜欢我现在的工作。

The fact of the matter is I’m not enjoying my new job at all.

4.他有边吃饭边抽烟那让人讨厌的习惯。

He has the irritating habit of smoking during meals.

5.如果我今早没忘了把油箱加满,我们不会没油的。

If I hadn’t forgotten to fill up the tank this morning, we wouldn’t be out of gas.

6.Are there any charter flights?(英译汉)

有包机航班吗?

1. 我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。

We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.

2. 在建立个人网站前,先问问自己,为什么想要一网站,想要达到的目标是什么。

Before you build a personal site, ask yourself why you want one, and what you want to accomplish.

3. 在造访一个提供网站空间服务的网站时,你会看到种类繁多的方案可供选择,哪一种价位可以给你多少网络空间及多大的传输流量。

When you visit the site of a Web host, you‘ll see a wide variety of plans-so much space and so much network traffic for so much money.

4. 典型的网站包括图像、文字及图片,比较精心制作的网站还有动画、影像、声音和其他额外的内容。

Web site typically contain graphics, texts and pictures, while more elaborate ones include animation, video, audio and other extras.

5. 关于网站设计,有许多是很吸引人的,也有许多则令人泄气。

There are many things about Web sites that are appealing and many that are just plain frustrating.

6. Pizza came to the U. S. with Italian immigrants; the first U. S. pizzeria opened in 1905, and pizza became one of the nation‘s favourite foods after World War Ⅱ. It is now popular worldwide. (英译汉)

比萨随着意大利移民引进美国;1905年第一家美国比萨店开业了,第二次世界大战后比萨成为全美国最喜爱的食物之一。现在比萨畅销全世界。

相关文章推荐
点击浏览器下方分享到微信
点击浏览器下方分享到朋友圈
点击浏览器下方分享到QQ